Thursday, November 5, 2009

Family Camping Trip '09

Yay! It's time for another blog post by me. This time, the camping trip Tom and I went on with my family. No, this was not some deer hunting trip- this happened waaay back in July.

We had a fun camping trip in American Fork Canyon with my family the second weekend in July. My parents and brother Ryan slept in my parents trailer, Blake slept by himself in a tent, and Tom and I slept in our Trailblazer (because we did not want to be eaten by a bear, of course!). We had a really fun time, and let's face it, since we did this months ago I don't remember many of the details, so let's just move on to the pictures, which is what we all care about anyways, right?

This is Tom and I at Cascade Springs~ trying to take a picture of ourselves~ something that I am not skilled at. This is not surprising based on the fact that I take about 10 total pictures per year.



Then there is me at Cascade Springs~ much less weird since Tom took the picture.

This is my Mom hanging out at camp with her dog, Bax. He decided that he was a lap dog that weekend.


Tom and I rocking some hot chocolate at camp Saturday morning.
Blake and I on Saturday morning. Blake had suffered a basketball injury (to his lip and chin) about 36 hours before this, so his face is a bit roughed up.

My mom and other brother, Ryan. Isn't he handsome? He is single AND gainfully employed, so send your awesome sisters/friends/cousins this way...

Here is my dad cooking us a delicious breakfast. He is the best.

My brothers again...we are obviously having a wild and crazy time on this trip.


And finally, Tom and I on the last morning of the trip~ yeah, we aren't doing anything exciting, but admit it, you are reading this just to see pictures of my cute face. Ha. Just kidding...maybe ;)




3 comments:

Kara said...

Wow two posts in two days?? This has to be a record!! How are you!? YOu look great! Thanks for finally blogging!

*Aliese* said...

Love it! I haven't been camping in awhile. I love that Bax became a "lap dog" for the trip. Pretty sure I woulda pushed him off.

N Luthi said...

I just about fell over backwards...two whole posts! rock on!