Monday, January 19, 2009

Let's Get It Started...


That's right, folks- the official Jordan blog actually has a post- after only 5 short months! The reason being that I actually took some pictures so I can actually post about something! Tom and I spent all weekend painting and putting wainscotting in our kitchen and dining room (alright- Tom spent all weekend...I helped a little the first day).


Here is the old kitchen



And old dining room



Here we are in the middle of the project








And here is the end result











Yay for our kitchen and for taking pictures! Now don't get too excited, we are still not great with the camera, but I will try and post every once in a while.



























































6 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Yay for your blog! And a very pretty kitchen, seriously, I'm experiencing some covetous feelings at this point.

N Luthi said...

oh my gosh i am so freaking exceited that you finally poseted!!! P.s. kitchen looks great!

N Luthi said...

hey i thought you were putting in a door???

Ariel said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Good work on the house. It looks fab.

Kara said...

Yeah...glad you joined the world of blogging!! How are you guys!? What have you been up to!?

Crowntown said...

The kitchen looks really good! It really warms it up. Keep the pictures coming!